As a graphic designer, I had the opportunity to work on an exciting project with the University of Konstanz. The aim was to present research results in a three-part series. The form of a poster was to be used in order to present the results in an appealing and understandable way.

I started by translating the complex research results into simple and understandable graphics, developing a visual language that enabled viewers to quickly grasp and understand the results. I used a colour palette that reflected the different areas of the research findings and added symbols and icons to make the connections clear.

Furthermore, I worked closely with the researchers to ensure that the results were being presented accurately and correctly.

Working with the University of Konstanz was a challenge, but also a great opportunity for me as a designer. I had the opportunity to translate complex research results into a visual language that everyone could understand.

I am proud of the result and am grateful for the collaboration with Beatrice Salamena and Kathrin Leipold. Our work together has shown that complex information can be presented in an understandable way if you have the right tools and a creative approach.I hope that the series of posters will help make the results of the research accessible to a wider audience and raise awareness of the research and its importance in our society.